•Cat Island Collection
Now through April6, 2017 90% of sales from the Cat Island Collection go towards our next cleanup trip; the remaining 10% will still go to the Cat Island Humane Society.
The Cat Island Collection are items crafted from rope found washed ashore on the "Oceanside" of Cat Island, Bahamas during my two visits in April and December of 2016. A portion of each Cat Island Collection item will be donated to the Cat Island Humane Society.
10% of each Cat Island Collection order will be donated to the Cat Island Humane Society, catislandhumanesociety.org
Aucun produit ne correspond à votre recherche.